No you're not seeing double! After the great interest in our last Christmas giveway we're now giving away two award-winning Freesat set top boxes with which to enjoy all the great festive telly. Between Thursday 17th and Monday 21st December simply follow us on Twitter @Manhattan_TV and re-tweet the competition message.
Up for grabs is a Manhattan HD-S2 Freesat HD Receiver, featuring:
- Over 200 Channels
- 12 in Stunning HD
- BBC iPlayer
- ITV Player
Terms and conditions: Manhattan TV re-tweet competition to win one of 2 Freesat boxes
1. The promoter of the Competition is Manhattan TV, Unit 3 Phoenix Park, Apsley Way, London, NW2 7LN
2. The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16 excluding employees of Manhattan TV or any other company linked to the competition
3. You must be 16 or over on Thursday 17th December 2015.
4. To enter, follow @manhattan_tv [https://twitter.com/Manhattan_tv] and re-tweet the competition message
5. Only one entry per Twitter username will be entered into each drawThe prizes must be dispatched to a UK postal address.
6. The winners will be chosen at random from among the qualifying entries shortly after the closing date and time.
7. The competition closes at the following time: 12pm on Monday 21st December 2015.
8. All retweets must have taken place before this in order to be entered into the competition.
9. There are no cash alternatives to the prizes offered.
10. The Twitter username of the winner may appear on the Manhattan TV Twitter feeds
11. The random selection of the winners will be carried out by a third party agency appointed by Manhattan TV and the result is final. No discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
12. The winners will be notified via Twitter shortly after the closing date/time.
13. Final decision is by The Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize in unforeseen circumstances.
15. Competition Prize: There will be 2 [two] winners winning 1 [one] Manhattan HD-S2 Freesat HD Receiver
16. The promoter, Manhattan TV reserves the right to alter prizes.
17. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
18. Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid.
19. If the Promoter cannot contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion), the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
You acknowledge that:
20. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. The Promoter is Manhattan TV Limited, Unit 3 Phoenix Park, Apsley Way, London, NW2 7LN. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact Manhattan via the contact form or ‘Competitions’ at the Promoter’s address above.